|Would it be weird if I wore this to my rehearsal dinner too? AMAZING.|
- Style icons? Kate Moss, The Olsen's & Vanessa Traina.
- Design philosophy? Nothing is worth being uncomfortable in and quality over quantity!
- Favorite book of all time? Bergdorf Blondes
|Elizabeth, fellow Dallas blogger Haley Shultheis of nonsenseandsensibility |
and Annie Ceder, aka The Now's other half
- Best advice you ever received? One of the best quotes I've heard is "You were born an original, don't die a copy." Such a great saying. Oh and be able to laugh at yourself!
- Favorite stores? Neiman's, Barneys, Forty Five Ten, Topshop, Colette & Mercury Design in Austin for furniture and decor.
- Dream place to live? New York City!
- The one product you're obsessed with right now? I'm pretty low maintenance when it comes to beauty products, but I just bought a "Wet Brush" by Luxor Pro and it is my life saver! Anyone with tangly hair will wonder how they lived without it!
- Biggest indulgence? Shoes & handbags!!!
- Girl crush? Taylor Tomasi Hill, Kate Bosworth & Emma Stone. Oh & my latest girl crush is Lena Dunham. She wrote, stars and produces Girls on HBO and she is amazing!!!
- Favorite song? Too tough to narrow down! Right now I LOVE Disparate Youth by Santigold.
|Petting sharks like a BO$$.|
- Prized possession? Do animals count as posessions? If so, I would say my dog, Pickles and cat, Brother. Also jewelry from my parents and grandparents and my rehearsal dinner dress! I think I love it more than my wedding dress.
- Current hangout? My husband and I have become serious hermits!! We love to hangout in our house more than anywhere else.
- Motto? Don't take things too seriously!
|Me and my good friend, Lisa at my engagement party.|
- Best place on earth? Bora Bora, French Polynesia or in bed with my husband, dog and cat. We all sleep together..ha!
- Favorite drink? La Croix or Arnold Palmer.
Totally cool chick right?! I'm glad we are aligned. For more style and laughs, feel free to