J.Crew Cafe Capris

Guess who got herself some PINK PARTY PANTS?!
Photo Credit: TJC

As loyal J.Crew fans know, you usually fall into one of three camps when it comes to pants. You are either on Team Minnie, Cafe or Pixie. As I'm sure you all have gathered by now, I have always been a member of Team Minnie. Having the pants in both navy and black and wearing them at least 2-3x a week, I was obviously enamored by their chicness. Nothing could come between me and my Minnie's.

But then a funny thing happened, J.Crew was having a sale. And well, sales are hard to resist, especially in my current state. As I was browsing the sale, I saw a pair of hot pink pants on sale. Minnies? NOPE. Instead they were Cafe Capris. I decided to take a chance and order them. I mean, for the price, why the heck not?!

Let me just tell you, these puppies are AWESOME! I wore them 2x last week sssssh ;) While I am still a big fan of the Minnie, I love the looser, trouser cut of the Cafe Capri. The sale is still on, so I suggest picking up a pair for yourself. As to how to style the Cafe Capri, I've put together two looks to take you from summer to fall. Happy shopping!


Gold Stud Earrings, KJL Ring, Prada Bag, Chinti and Parker Sweater (also loving this much less expensive option),
 J.Crew Cafe Capri, J.Crew Square Links Bracelet, ASOS Chunky Cain Bracelet
Dieppa Restrepo Gaston Loafers (these are great too)


H&M Tube Scarf, J.Crew Oversize Merino Sweater, Proenza Schouler PS1 Bag, J.Crew Cafe CapriBottica Earrings,
Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch, Apt 9 Bangle, Michael Kors Rose Gold Bracelet, Converse Jack Purcells


Comments

  1. That Prada bag is major! LOVE!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a minnie girl myself but I bought a few pairs of cafe capris on final sale this summer too and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this cut -- going to try those on asap! And the color is of course, awesome!
    ♡ Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing, buy capris online in india it should be organic since it is attached to our private parts, I recently it for my son , earlier there used to be problem of rashes and fungal infections, but now no more sweating and he feels quite relaxed in them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!

Popular Posts