Work Bags for the Gentleman in Your Life

Love Brad, but a Chanel work bag may not be in the cards for TC...

Now I know that I haven't posted on anything related to men's fashion since my last 10 Things Every Man Should Own series post, but in my own search for Christmas gifts for the gentleman in my life, I think it may be time to change this. I mean, if I can reduce the amount of time you all have to spend searching for Christmas gifts, I'm happy to help. We're all very busy ladies.


J.Crew


This past week, my guy let me know that he would like a work bag. He usually just carries his laptop into work but I think he's looking for something a little more durable and secure for the winter months. Plus I think he was getting sick of carrying his lunch in a Sephora shopping bag. Weird huh?

I've done some searching, both in-store (let's not get carried away, we were already at the store registering for our wedding) and of course online. Here are some of my favorite work bags:

Frank Clegg

J.Crew


Kenneth Cole


Kenneth Cole Reaction

Bonobos

T-Tech by Tumi



Are there any other brands/bags that should be on my radar? Xo J

Comments

  1. I bought my husband the Brooks Brothers Football Leather Brief case. The one I purchased was black leather with brown trim. Football leather is pebbled so it is extremely durable. The nice thing about BB is there bags are guaranteed and my husband is very hard on his brief case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good cross body bag on a guy. Great picks!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Filson Briefcases is the best I've seen recently!

    And currently, H&M also has a nice looking knockoff leather briefcase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect post! I'm trying to get my guy to ditch his North Face backpack that he takes to work everyday. He will be getting one of these bags for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These bags are gorgeous... I like these all and frightened too... Thanks for distribution your blog... Nice job.

    leather briefcase

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are usually made with nylon and much such strong material so that are hard and can be used to carry a variety of items. Such bags mainly consist of a handle with a strap that is attached at the middle of the bag. They are available in a variety of colors and sizes.
    mens briefcase

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!

Popular Posts