Bachelorette Party Bikinis


As you all are aware, my bachelorette party is fast approaching. I am literally counting down the days until I am with some of my favorite people in the oh-so-fabulous Palm Springs. As part of the prep for the weekend, my friends and I have been doing some SERIOUS outfit planning because, well, just any old thing will not do for Palm Springs.

I'm going with these bottoms, they are reversible to match the pattern on the top.

Now this may sound silly, but a major part of the outfit planning is the pool attire. I’ll be there for 3 full days of pool time and while I’ve been working to get my body somewhat presentable, I want my bikinis to look awesome too. Of course I have tons to choose from already, but hey, it’s MY bachelorette party and I want something new.

Last week one of my friends send me the following email “what style are you going for in Palm Springs? Slim Aarons? Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie in St. Barth's? Coachella?” I had to laugh because of course I had the look all planned out and my friends knew it.



I was really inspired but the photo above. The perfect balance of boho, classic and glam, this girl exudes carefree style. How did I plan to achieve this look? Well, it should come as no surprise to anyone here that I immediately turned to LSPACE. To me, LSPACE embodies the exact look I am going for – chic, carefree, glam.

I couldn't decide between this one and the snake print so I got both.
I know, I'm a lunatic.

After browsing all of the stunning LSPACE bikinis available, I have narrowed my choices down to the bikinis shown here. I'll mix these bad boys with some of the pieces I already own and I cannot wait to thrown on my aviators and stacks of bracelets. Now for the flat stomach… well, we’ll just have to see about that…



Comments

  1. Haha I am so the same way when it comes to planning my style for different things. LOVE the inspiration photo, def the perfect Palm Springs look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! You are going to have the best time on your bachy! Not to mention...look super hot mama! Love these looks and can't wait to see the pics! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your choices. You are going to look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yipppeeee!!! I've never been to Palm Springs so I'm really excited to go to your bach party? I'm still a bridesmaid right? I haven't heard any details :-/ xoox

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! I hope you will Instagram the hell out of your trip. Perfect time of year to go, too. I love the retro-chic nature of Palm Springs, so great.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!

Popular Posts