Madewell Must-Haves

Photo Credit: Lindsey Kessler

For a long time, I didn't really get Madewell. I mean, I kind of knew what they were trying to do, but yet nothing from the brand ever appealed to me. That was, until I saw this post from Blair a couple of weeks ago. The second I saw that PARIS tee, I knew I needed to have it. 


Photo Credit: Lindsey Kessler

So while out shopping the other weekend, I stopped into Madewell to try it on. After a massive debacle resulting in me vowing never to set foot in a Madewell store again, I didn't end up with the PARIS tee, but I ended up with the drape pocket tee I featured here and a pair of coated moto jeans. 


Photo Credit: Lindsey Kessler

I am having a love affair with both these pieces. I love that I can rock them with a flat or a wedge bootie for work and then throw on a jacket and clutch to grab a drink with friends. Something tells me I'll be wearing these in heavy rotation all fall long :)


Photo Credit: Lindsey Kessler
J.Crew Jacket (old), Madewell Drape Pocket Tee (order 1-2 sizes up),
Madewell Skinny Ankle Coated Moto Jeans, DKNY Booties (similar from Dolce Vita or Tory Burch),
Banana Republic Clutch (similar from GiGi New York)
Photo Credit: Lindsey Kessler
Photo Credit: Lindsey Kessler

Comments

  1. You are SO cute! I love the jeans and I need that Paris tee too -- I feel like Madewell is totally stepping it up lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These jeans = amazing. I don't buy TOO much from Madewell either, but I go back time and time again for their tees. They fit perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I love Madewell! J.Crew owns the company actually :) Those coated jeans are super cute, I am going to have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!

Popular Posts