New Winter Coat


You know, living in San Francisco means it's never too early to shop for a winter coat. With all of the fabulous winter coats out now and cooler temps just around the corner, I was just itching for a swanky new number. After searching long and hard I came across this peacoat from Club Monaco.

Prada Cat Eye Sunglasses, Club Monaco Peacoat, Forever 21 Leopard Sweater (similar here and here), BDG Jeans, Dorothy Perkins Booties 

What I love about this Club Monaco coat is that it's classic (camel) with a twist (leather detailing). In addition, I love that the coat can either look classic or edgy depending on what it's paired with.





PS shopping for winter? Follow my Fall/Winter Looks Pinterest board!

Comments

  1. This is an awesome coat–and the camel color makes it a total classic. Great buy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!

Popular Posts