HELLO THERE



As you all know, I've been working on mixing things up at the office. My main goal in this endeavor is to look professional and cool at the same time. Easier said than done right?




Well, after seeing this post, I realized this Old Navy sweatshirt was just the thing I needed to strike the balance. Cheeky and fun, when paired with the right pieces, it adds just the right amount of sass to the look. I actually love it so much, I'm ordering the Heart and Soul one too (I mean, it's $10).


INPINK Layered Heirloom Necklace (c/o), Skinny Bling Diamond Necklace,
Old Navy HELLO THERE Sweatshirt, Banana Republic Pencil Skirt (another option here),
 Jimmy Choo Heels, Louis Vuitton Bag



Also exciting, the lovely ladies at INPINK, the makers of my chic statement necklace pictured here, have offered Tartan & Sequins readers a discount code! Enter code TARTANSEQUINS30 at checkout and get 30% off jewelry (excludes nail polish, gift cards and sterling pieces). This code expires on 11/30/2013.

Happy shopping!

Xo J


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!

Popular Posts