Our Easter Brunch Recap

Easter flowers from my sweetie.

I wanted to post this update yesterday but I woke up with a sinus infection! After rushing to my Mucinex supply, downing a bunch of vitamins and sleeping the better part of the day, I am starting to feel like myself again. I have to kick this sucker before our trip to Italy next week! Okay, back to the post…

Enjoying the incredible Easter weather out on our roof.

As I mentioned last week, this year we hosted an Easter Brunch at our house. It was our first time entertaining in quite some time so we had a lot of fun prepping for it. We served Mint Juleps (just like at our wedding), mimosas, wine and beer to drink.

Mint Julep station.

This champagne bucket we got for our wedding has been a dream for entertaining!

For food, we served egg soufflés, chocolate chip and plain gluten free pancakes, hash browns, beer biscuits, a ton of bacon, coconut macaroons and yummy strawberry and rhubarb crumbles and pound cakes that my friend made. It was quite the feast and almost everything was gobbled up immediately. 



After brunch, we played several rounds of Cards Against Humanity. It was my first time playing it and it was so much fun! It's very inappropriate but fun never-the-less. Have any of you ever played?!

Our Easter baskets.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!

Popular Posts