Jazzy Jumpsuit

Photo Credit: Lindsey Kessler

Much like boyfriend jeans, jumpsuits can be tricky. I've want to get one for awhile but could never find just the right one. I was looking for something versatile and classic so when I came across this jumpsuit on Piperlime, I took a chance.

Photo Credit: Lindsey Kessler

It's very versatile with the ability to be dressed up or down with a quick change of shoes and accessories. On this particular night, I was going for a 70s glam look so I pulled my hair up into a sock bun, busted out my glamour girl Kendra Scott earrings (similar) and slipped into my nude heels.

Photo Credit: Lindsey Kessler

Photo Credit: Lindsey Kessler

Banana Republic and Hermes Bracelets, Banana Republic Clutch (similar)
Photo Credit: Lindsey Kessler

Photo Credit: Lindsey Kessler


What about you all? What's your favorite way to style a jumpsuit?

Xo J

Comments

  1. You are very beautiful and you always look like a Lady.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!

Popular Posts