Army Girl

Rocking my new Hinge army jacket. Obvs my hair was not suitable for a photo today.


It would appear that after several seasons in style, the army jacket/coat/vest is here to stay. I am super jazzed that I have the perfect vest from Old Navy and coat from Target, but the one piece that's always alluded me is the army jacket. However, there are tons of options out there this season and I recently found one that I thought would be perfect and at $88, you can't beat the price. Here are some other options if you're in the market too.


Hinge, ASOS, Press


 Looking for an army vest or coat? I've got you covered too :)

Ambition, Velvet

ASOS, Joie, Gap


Have any favorites? I might need to start saving my pennies for the Joie coat <3


Xo J

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!

Popular Posts