Everlasting Love



A few weeks ago, I shared my everlasting love for New Balance trainers. I gathered some of my favorite styles and showed how some fab ladies were rocking them. Well, what sort of blogger would I be if I didn't show you how I styled them too?

The perk of shooting with a friend- lots of laughs!
All photos by the fabulous Dena Smith of Dena Julia


My favorite way to rock the New Balance trainers is with jeans and a t-shirt. But of course it's not that simple. Choose the wrong jeans and t-shirt and things can get reallll frumpy real quick. The key is sleek skinny jeans and a more polished t-shirt. To class things up even more, add a classic jacket or coat, like this Burberry trench. The look ends up being effortlessly polished, not to mention incredibly comfortable.

Ray Ban Aviators, Burberry Trench (major steal here), Madewell Pocket Tee, BDG Denim (similar here),
New Balance Classic Trainers, Prada Bag, Adriana Orsini Earrings, HRH Bracelet (similar here, here and here)






So what do you think of the trainer trend? Will you be rocking it this fall?




Comments

Popular Posts