Collectables


My mother always taught me that if you fall in love with something, buy it and you will find the occasion to wear it. I bought this vest 5 years ago when I randomly online came across it online. Guess what, I'm pretty sure it was from JCPenney. And this hat, I picked up days before my wedding (in August) at a cute vintage shop right by where I was getting my wedding dress fitted. Did I need it? NOPE. Did I have to have it? YEP. Turns out, I love both pieces and have featured them both many times on the blog. The moral is, buy what you love, no matter where it comes from and when you find it, because then, you build a closet of things you love. Somehow, it all just works.




Vintage Felt Hat (similar here), Black Fur Vest (old but similar here, here and here), H&M Shirt,
J.Brand Destroyed Denim, DKNY Grey Booties (similar here), Prada Bag, Banana Republic Cuff

All photos by the fabulous Dena Smith.



Xo J




Comments

  1. I'm all about hats right now, and this one is so fabulous! Your hair has gotten so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hat was such an amazing vintage find - that's why vintage is the best! Good job on shopping your closet for this look, I need to get better about that. Have a wonderful T-giving! :)
    Jill
    Champagne for Everyday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!

Popular Posts