Fall Floral


After doing a major closet clean out a few weeks ago with my friend Melissa, I realized that I had a serious deficiency in the tank top department. I've been on the hunt and when I saw this floral top on major sale last week on Piperlime, the deal was too good to pass up. When paired with my plum moto, it's a great fall look for both day and night (see the day look here).

Anine Bing Moto Jacket (major steal here), Glamorous Floral Tank ($25 - hello sale),
Abercrombie & Fitch Skinny Jeans (similar here), Gigi New York Clutch
Jimmy Choo Heels (major steal here), Julie Vos Ring, Banana Republic Cuff







PS - Piperlime is currently offering 30% off your purchase of $200+ using code HOLIDAY30. Happy shopping!

Xo J

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!

Popular Posts