Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers for Him Under $25

Whiskey Beef Jerky - $10 - Totally gross but I bet my husband will love it!


I've done my stocking stuffer gift guide for her post, and I couldn't leave the men in our lives out so here is my guide for them. Lots of fun options that men will actually use (I hope), and even better, they're all under $25. Happy shopping!

Clockwise from upper left: Whiskey Stones - $14, Dark and Stormy Candle in Retro Cocktail Glass - $16, Beer Jelly Bellys - $8, 
Beard Grooming Kit - $25, Moscow Mule Mug - $24, Bacon and Potato Chip Candy Bars - $6 ea
(you can usually pick these up at Whole Foods or Bevmo), Luckiest Guy in the World Mug - $13, Rudolph Socks - $6, 
Sizzling Bacon Candy - $5, Wall Mounted Bottle Opener - $14, Breakfast Lollipop Set - $10, Bear Paw Meat Handles - $14 

 Looking for even more gift ideas? Check out my Gift Guides board on Pinterest.

Xo J

Comments

  1. The whiskey cubes look great...I may purchase. Thanks J :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!

Popular Posts