November Sales

How amaze is this coat from Banana Republic?

I just love this time of the year. Yummy food, festive activities, fall fashion, and best of all SALES. Holy cannoli there are so many sales right now, I am doing some major damage for myself and my Christmas list. Here are some of the sales going on right now.

J.Crew - 25% off fall favorites and 30% off fall sale through Nov 11th w/ code GETWARM
J.Crew Factory - 30% off through 11/11 w/ code EXTRA30
Madewell - 25% off select sweaters and boots through Nov 7th w/ code YESPLEASE
Banana Republic - 30% off everything through Nov 11th w/ code BREXCITED
ASOS - 25% off winter wins
Ann Taylor - 60% off sale and select sweaters $49.50
SPLENDID - 25% off through 11/11 w/ code WELOVEYOU
GAP - 30% off through 11/9 w/ code HAPPY

Here are some of my favorite pieces on sale right now:


Comments

Popular Posts