Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers for Her Under $50

I don't usually do a ton of gift guides for the holidays, but one thing we all need help with is stocking stuffers. I feel like year-after-year, I think I'm done with all of my Christmas shopping and then WHAM I remember I have stocking stuffers. So in an effort to get ahead of that, I've put together two gifts guides- stocking stuffers for her and stocking stuffers for him. The "her" can be significant others, moms, sisters, friends, co-workers, extended families, in-laws, etc and the "him" can be significant others, dads, brothers, friends, co-workers, extended families, in-laws, etc. Today we'll start with the stocking stuffers for her gift guide, all of which are under $50.

Wine Wipes - $7, Vino 2 Go Tumblers - $10 ea, MAC Eyeshadow Palette - $40, Kate Sommerville ExfoliKate - $22,  
Sauced Measuring Wine Glass - $10, Gucci Guilty Travel Trio - $50, Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips - $8, 
Essie Nail Polish in Macks - $8.50, Laura Mercier Lip Trio - $32, Pig Spoon Holder - $6

Looking for stocking stuffer ideas for the men in your life? Check out my gift guide here (and they're all under $25).

Comments

Popular Posts